At INPP, we offer completely drug-free and non-invasive treatments, which can help children with specific learning difficulties and adults with anxiety problems.
To find out whether you or your child could benefit from our help, we request you complete our Child Screening Questionnaire.
If you think neuromotor immaturity (NMI) may be a factor in your problems, please contact INPP to request a full adult information pack.
- Attention Problems
- Coordination Problems
- Difficulty in Physical Education
- Difficulty Learning to Swim
- Difficulty Riding Bikes
- Difficulty Telling the Time
- Inability to Sit Still or Remain Silent
- Maths Problems
- Mixed Laterality
- Poor Eye-Hand Coordination
- Reading Problems
- Speech and Articulation Problems
- Travel Sickness
- Writing Problems