Module 3 (Four days of instruction)
During module 3, instruction is provided in:
- Preparation and delivery of a report based on diagnostic assessment result
- Preparation of an educational report
- Theory and methods of building an INPP Reflex Stimulation and Inhibition
- Program based on diagnostic assessment results
- INPP exercises (incl. practice)
- Procedure for Follow-up Review
A half-day seminar scheduled within module 3 allows for discussion of results from diagnostic assessment (from assigned homework) as well as rationale, planning and selection of exercises for remedial intervention for a few selected cases.
Assignments following module 3
- Continued reading from the reading list.
- Revision of all materials in preparation for examinations and assessment.