Module 2 (Five days of instruction)
The aim of module 2 is for students to become competent in the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests using the INPP Diagnostic Assessment. Instruction is provided in the use of subtests for
- Gross Muscle Coordination and Balance
- Patterns of Motor Development
- Cerebellar Involvement
- Primitive and Postural Reflexes
- Oculo-motor Functioning
- Visual Perception
Seminar discussion based on case studies using INPP Developmental Screening Questionnaire is included.
Assignments following Module 2
- Students are required to use The INPP Diagnostic Assessment on a minimum of 6 subjects (24 hours). Use of the INPP assessment instrument involves the administration and accurate scoring of tests and interpretation of results.
- Students must also continue to carry out continuous background reading of recommended texts (from each section of the Reading List).