Half Day Course
The half day course is suitable for teachers and other professionals involved in education and child development who wish to use the screening test only. The course is available throughout the year.
- Signs and symptoms of movement disorders in the classroom
- The role of movement in sensory perception and coordination
- Links between specific learning difficulties and sensory-motor dysfunction
- What is Neuro-Developmental Delay?
- Primitive reflexes as signposts of maturity in the functioning of the central nervous system and measures of improvement following an intervention programme
- Instruction in the use of The INPP Screening Test
INPP Chester runs the course at 2 monthly intervals through the school year.
£175 plus VAT for a half day including the course manual (RRP £60). Morning coffee is provided.
Manual owners may request a £50 reduction on the above fees, provided they bring a copy of the manual to the training session.
INPP offers one day teacher training courses throughout the year at 1, Stanley Street, Chester. Next available course dates:
- Friday 13th June 2014